Friday, May 30, 2008

I Signed Up At PayPerPost!

I first heard about payperpost over a year ago. It sounded like fun, but at the time I didn't have a blog and really had no idea where to go or how to get one started.
Then, about 2 months ago, I joined the Independent World Community forum. A lot of the members there have had great success with payperpost and really do seem to enjoy it. I decided to give it a try. I submitted this blog and, after only a few hours, I got the email saying that I was approved!


PayPerPost is a place where advertisers pay bloggers to post about their products, services, and websites. What I love about payperpost is that they give me a list of available opportunities and, out of those, I get to choose which ones I want to write about. I also like that it gives new bloggers like myself a chance to gain more experience, while at the same time making some extra money. What's not to like about that???

This really has great earning potential. I am hoping to at least make enough money over the next few months to take a trip down to Orlando. My best friend is having a baby soon and I would love to go see her. I also need to check out some apartments while I'm down there.

I will definitely keep everyone updated on my progress at payperpost. If you have your own blog and have ever considered blog marketing, I highly recommend checking it out!



0 comments: