Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Looking For Web Hosting?

I have recently been considering moving this blog to it's own domain. As I mentioned in an earlier post, having my own domain should increase the amount of opps. available to me at PayPerPost because many of their advertisers are not allowing Blogspot blogs.

This past weekend I decided to do a little research on different web hosting options. That was when I came across WebHostingRating.com. This site provides a list ranking and reviews of the top 10 web hosting providers. They also have some great articles, including one that gave tips for choosing a domain, which answered a lot of the questions I had.

So if you are looking for web hosting I definitely recommend checking out WebHostingRating.com before you make a decision.


0 comments: