Sunday, September 21, 2008

Cha Cha Expeditor

A few months ago I mentioned that I had applied to be a Cha Cha Guide. Unfortunately I didn't pass their test, but I thought it was a really great opportunity. Well a few weeks ago, to my surprise, I received an email from Cha Cha offering me the opportunity to test for their newest position as an Expeditor.

Simply put, the role of the Expeditor is to format the text questions that Cha Cha receives and put them into their proper categories. I have just started to read the training material but hope to take the test in the next day or 2. Wish me luck! Of course I will post an update when I find out if I passed.

6 comments:

Becki said...

Good luck! I got that email too, but decided I have a few too many irons in the fire right now. :) I'll be interested to hear how it goes.

Anonymous said...

Being an expediter/transcriber is much easier than being a guide (although they get paid more). Cha Cha is great for making some extra money on the side. Good luck! I'm sure you'll do great.

Anonymous said...

Good luck!

Are they accepting applicants internationally.

Katy Lindamood said...

I have two posts on my blog about ChaCha and how the process works. Check them out. Hope you got in! I expedite and my husband is a guide.

Katol said...

Good luck Kiki, you'll make it :-)

Rhonda Kuykendall-Jabari said...

Kiki, I just started as a Cha Cha Expeditor today. Please let me know how you are doing with it.