Sunday, September 21, 2008

Windows Vista

Being that I work from home, I use my computer a lot. But lately my computer has been driving me crazy. There is nothing worse than being in the middle of a project or waiting for a page to load when all of a sudden, the computer freezes up. Then I will have to restart it and, more often than not, lose the information I was saving or the document I was working on.

Does this ever happen to you?

When I was telling my sister about my computer issues, she suggested that I switch to Windows Vista. She has been using it for awhile now and she loves it.

What are some of the benefits of Windows Vista? Well, for one, Windows Vista indexes your files so you can find them quickly and easily. This keeps your hard drive organized and saves your work so that nothing gets lost.

If you own a small business, there is the Windows Vista Small Business Assurance. This is an offer that was designed to help small businesses move to Windows Vista.
The offer, which runs from July 1, 2008 through December 31, 2008, is for small business customers who purchase PCs with Windows Vista Business or Windows Vista Ultimate.. It includes free support, one-on-one coaching and compatibility assistance. Their customer service agents are available from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. Pacific Time, Monday through Friday.


Post?slot_id=20609&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

0 comments: