Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I Can't See


Today I finally made an appointment to get my eyes checked. I really need to get new glasses. It has been about 2 years since the last time I had an eye exam and I think that I am going to need a slightly stronger prescription. Actually, that seems to be the case every time I go. At this rate I'm going to be blind by the time I'm 40!

The main reason that I made this appointment though is because I am having a hard time seeing out of the glasses that I currently wear. I don't know what is wrong with them but there is this film on them that makes it look and feel like I am always walking through a fog. I took them in to see if they could be fixed but they weren't sure what was wrong with them either.

I am looking forward to getting new frames. I was just looking at some of the new styles they have at Zenni Optical. Right now they have a really cute line of Holiday frames. Here is one of my favorites:



What do you think? I'm not sure if I'm too crazy about red, but they also have the same style available in blue, pink and black. I think I would probably go with the blue ones. The best part is they are only $25.95. Can't beat that!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I choose a blue one too