Sunday, December 21, 2008

Only 3 More Shopping Days Left!


With Christmas fast approaching, I have to admit that I still have not finished my Christmas shopping. Although this year I have done a lot better than in years past. I usually START my Christmas shopping only a few days before Christmas. But this year my dad is the only person I still have to buy gifts for.

I already know what I want to get him. I just hope that the weather cooperates long enough for me to get over to K-Mart after all the kids go home tomorrow to pick it up.

A few months ago when Dad was helping us remodel the kitchen he broke his cordless screwdriver, so I wanted to get him a new one. The one I found at K-Mart is a Craftsman 3.6 volt Cordless Screwdriver. It is really nice and it's only $20!

If you are a procrastinator like me and still have some Christmas shopping to do, why not pick up your last minute gifts from Kmart? K-Mart has 25,000 quality items to choose from, all under $25! You can also go to KMart.com and sign up to receive emails letting you know about any online only sales and store deals as well as special store hours. Merry Christmas and Happy Shopping!


Post?slot_id=29323&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

0 comments: