Friday, December 19, 2008

Web Hosting Geeks


If you are looking to buy your own domain name, or would like to get more information on new web hosting, before making any decisions I would recommend checking out WebHostingGeeks.com.

Web Hosting Geeks offers a list of the ten top rated web hosting providers. Each one is ranked on a 5 star point system and gives you important information about the different features offered by each provider, such as traffic, space, the number of domain names you can get and more. You can check their prices and read independent reviews. Also, speaking of prices, all of the Top Ten providers offer their services for under $10 a month. That is a great price!

I have been considering new web hosting for this blog for quite awhile now. One of the main reasons I have, up until this point, declined to do so was because I thought that it would be a lot more expensive. I didn't want all of the money that I was earning online to to have to then go towards paying my monthly hosting fees.

After taking a long look at the Web Hosting Geeks top ten sites, I think that if I do decide to change web hosting providers I would go with Bluehost. Many reviewers have said that they have a simple script which, for someone like myself that is still new to HTML and all of that, would make things easier. But if nothing else, at least I know that I am now better informed of the options that are available.

0 comments: