Friday, October 10, 2008

ChaCha Expeditor- Update!

I passed the ChaCha Expeditor test! I have already stated working as an Expeditor and I love it! So far I have only been able to work a few hours here and there but as of this morning I have earned $13.56. I like that I can log in and work whenever I have time, which at times may be for only 10 minutes.

My goal is to make between $150=$200 by the end of October, which shouldn't be that hard to do. I have noticed that (for me) the busy hours, with the highest number of queries coming in, seems to be between 8-11pm est. There are times where I have been working later at light/early morning where the queries may only come in every 3-4 minutes. I also love that I can stay logged in and take queries in between working on other things...or while I am just sitting here watching TV.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's great. I just became one this morning. I think this would be a great way to make extra money too. I am going to try and do 2 hours a day and see what I can make from that.