Thursday, October 23, 2008

Fed Up With PTC

For the past month or so, I have not been very active on the PTC sites. I have become increasingly frustrated with the whole PTC industry and at this point am considering giving up on them altogether.

While I know that there are many people out there that make quite a bit of money with Paid to Click sites, I have also found that in order to do that you have to either get in and build a downline early and/or spend money to upgrade or purchase referrals. And even after all that there is no guarantee that the site will pay or even stick around long enough for me to reach cashout. Since has happened to me quite a few times recently I am not sure I am willing to waste more time or money in hopes of an eventual payout. For now I think I am just going to stick with more reliable money making opportunities like paid blogging and ChaCha.

6 comments:

AtHomeNow said...

Just wanted to let you know that I've enjoyed reading through your blog. Thanks for the info!
Understand your frustration with PTC sites, but don't give up on them quite yet. I just found this website that will pay you for surfing PTC sites each month(in addition to what you're already getting from the PTC sites); no minimum required before you get paid. It's great - I have a lot less frustration now, knowing I'm going to get paid, no matter what. It's http://www.honestcashfromhome.com

A said...

i know what you mean, i'm frustrated with ptc sites as well! anyway, i like your blog... :)

Anonymous said...

I certainly understand your frustration with these things. I quit them for a while, until I had a kind of revelation about them. I implemented a leverage system about 3 months ago - clicked for a month, and through the leverage system build up enough referrals in one program so that I don't have to do any clicking at all.

So I guess you could say I am done with PTCs but I still earn from them via downline - now, as you said, lets hope they stick around long enough...

Toni said...

I have not had luck with them at all.

Thanks for commenting at my place!!

Anonymous said...

I agree PTC stinks, like most affiliate programs, without huge downlines you will not make payout, and if you do at least 90% of the time you will not get paid. I only have a few left, that I actually do, and do not intend to join any new ones. Great blog by the way

Anonymous said...

I wasn't doing well with those PTC's either, that is why I decided to switch to getting paid to search. Like you, I just didn't see the point in clicking for pennies per day. Now I search for dollars per day and have a much better time doing it.

http://paidtosearchtheinternet.blogspot.com/