Friday, October 10, 2008

Need Investment Advice?

Recently I was talking to my sister and she was complaining about how this was the first year she has ever lost money on her investments. I had been thinking of investing myself but after talking to her, and seeing all the recent news reports on the current state of the economy, I have been very hesitant to do so. I decided that before I commit to any investments I need to do some research to see what would be the best route to take. I was also hoping to find some information that could benefit my sister as well.

After a few days of searching the net, I came across a great site called Inner 8. Inner 8 is a place where you can go to gain access to powerful tools, get ideas, and share advice before you invest.

Inner 8 was created by some of the veterans of E*Trade, who understand that the technology, communities and analytics available today are the next generation of advice. When you join the Inner 8 community, you will be matched up with other members that can help you in reaching your financial goals.

If you would like more information, head on over to Inner 8 and sign up for free!


Post?slot_id=22659&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

0 comments: