Friday, October 10, 2008

Payu2Blog

A couple weeks ago I submitted my personal blog to another paid blogging site called Payu2Blog. Last week I found out that my blog had been accepted and they have already been sending me assignments. In fact, I have already received my first payment!

Payu2Blog is differs from PayPerPost in several ways. For one thing, they pay (by Paypal) every 2 weeks. Also, they send you the assignments that they would like you to complete. I like that because you don't have to go searching for opps. or fight other bloggers for them. You also have more time (usually a couple days) to complete the assignments.

Since I started with them (on Oct 2nd) I have completed 8 assignments, each paying $5, and have 2 more that I still have to write. So far I am very happy with Payu2Blog!

0 comments: