Sunday, October 12, 2008

Finding Your "True" Love

As I have mentioned before, I am a single mom. At 35 years old I have never been married. I have had a few relationships and was even with Mya's father for several years, but in the end, for one reason or another, things just didn't work out. So, like many others out there, I am still searching for Mr. Right.

Now I know that there are several ways to meet your future "Prince Charming". Two of the most common ways of course are through the workplace or at a bar/club. But as a single mom that works from home, I don't really get a lot of opportunities to get out there.

Recently one of my friends (who also happens to be 35 and single) suggested I turn my search to the internet. She also mentioned that she has recently discovered a great new website called True.

Unlike other internet dating/matchmaking sites that charge you a fee to join, at True you can search for free! They also offer free coaching and matchmaking services and if you have a webcam you can also participate in live video chats.

I have already signed up and have just begun to search through some of the photos and profiles. I have to say that I am impressed. Sign up is free so, if you are looking to find your "Tue" love, why not join and give them a try?


Post?slot_id=22810&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

0 comments: