Wednesday, July 16, 2008

4 More PayPerPost Payments

Wow, I am on a roll this week! I have received four more payments from PayPerPost. I have also done several more opps from PPP and Social Spark, bringing my paid blogging total over $250! Also, as I have mentioned before, I am soon going to be doing paid blogging on my personal blog as well. I have noticed that with PPP, even though I have a high Real Rank (which is PPP's equivalent of Google PR) there are still several opps I haven't qualified for because the advertisers don't want Blogspot blogs. So, for my personal blog I opted to buy my own domain name from Google. It is only $10 for a year and I will still be able to maintain updates through Blogger.

6 comments:

Irene said...

How Cool! I am doing PPP also, but I have lost all Page rank because of PPP. So maybe I'll install the real rank--haven't done so yet, but you think it really makes a difference in opps?

PMKU said...

That's pretty cool! I haven't leaped off into the ppp world yet. I could use the extra $ though.

Jemi said...

Wow, your hard work paid off ! I am still waiting for my first PPP payment which is only a couple days away. I am really excited !

Mike said...

Thanks - I'll take a serious look at PPP.

Unbalanced Libra said...

Hey you!!!

Congrats!

Unknown said...

Congratulations!!!

$250 from paid posts.. That is so good. I did some paid post too, but ended with page rank penalty from google.

I wish you can earn more from this networks.

Try joining SponsoredReview too.. I get higher payments from here than PPP.

REENASHWINA