Sunday, July 27, 2008

My First PTC Upgrade

As I had mentioned in a previous post, I have been trying to decide if I should upgrade on a few of the PTC sites I am on. I finally took a chance and upgraded on Clixsense. I chose Clixsense because they are a site that has already paid me. Plus I have heard good things about their upgrade and it is only $10 to upgrade for a year. So far I am really happy with my decision. Before I upgraded I had just under $1 in my account. About 10minutes after I upgraded I had 500+ ads to click, each for 1 cent or more. It has now been 2 days and I am already up to $7.07!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

When I was first joined ClixSense, I was a little hesitant to upgrade but glad that I did. The PTCs are very plentiful once upgraded. Many use ClixSense to earn by clicking, but I have always converted my clicks into advertising. This is a great way to advertise for free. I actually logged into the website today and was really surprised to see how many people are earning big dollars with this program. Don't know what they are doing but it is very impressive.