Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Make Money with Google Adsense???

For all of you out there that have a blog or a website...Is it really possible to make money with Google Adsense? Now, I know that my blog is still relatively new but in the 3 months since I started this blog I have earned a grand total of $1.04. I really don't know much about Adsense so maybe that is good for a new blog??? But at this rate it will take me several years to reach the $100 cashout so I was thinking about removing it and using the space for something else. What do you think? I would love to hear any feedback or suggestions on this subject.

3 comments:

Hawksdomain said...

I would say you are doing pretty good with your Adsense account. I have had my account since Feb 2007 and I think I'm almost to $5. One thing I have been doing since I've become involved with Entrecard is that I will click on Adsense ads when I drop my card. I'm hoping that I will hit enough people and they will understand what I am doing and start doing the same - I almost earned $1 last month, so it does seem to be doing better!

Susan Cook said...

I have been blogging for 6 months now and am up to over $70! So a few more months I hope to reach the $100.00 mark. It is slow, but hey it's a hundred dollars I didn't have before.

Anonymous said...

With Adsense, calculation is simple. 1,000 pageviews bring around 1$ on average (Stumbleupon, reddit and digg traffic doesn't count because you will get rare clicks from them). So if you want to make 100$ a day you should get 100,000 page views daily. Since it is really hard to get much traffic with a single blog I open every two week at least one new website or blog and develop them according to a plan. Principle of joining forces :) Google Adsense is not my priority and I can say that unless you have huge traffic you can't make good money. Affiliate marketing is a better choice in the long run. My current earnings are around daily $20 from Adsense using almost 10 websites and 20 free blogspots now. Do you see now how hard if you don't have traffic? One year ago I was making $0.3 at most daily with my first free blogspot :)