Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Dean and Deluca

I know I haven't posted much lately. Things have been so busy around here. I took the kids to the local water park and to the zoo. Then on Sunday I went to my cousins wedding shower. She lives in Florida so I haven't seen her in over a year. The shower was a lot of fun. She got so many gifts...which I'm sure will cost a small fortune to ship back to Florida. One thing she got that I thought was such a cute gift idea was a white heart shaped picnic basket. It came with a tablecloth, plates, silverware, a bottle opener and wine glasses. Inside the basket she also received a $150 gift card from Dean and Deluca.

At Dean and Deluca you can order all kinds of gourmet food. They have collections of cheeses, cured meats, chocolate truffles, and even caviar. If you want some wine for your picnic, Dean and Deluca offers a great selection. From Zinfandel to Chardonnay to Merlot, you can find something to suit almost anyones taste and budget. My cousin and her fiance are going to the Virgin Islands for their honeymoon and now they will have everything they need for the perfect romantic picnic on the beach!

0 comments: