Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Wordpress Blog Templates

In order to increase the amount of money I am making online I have been thinking about starting one or two more blogs. I have heard a lot of good things about Wordpress and while doing some research on them I came across a site called Top Wordpress Themes. If you are looking for a new layout for your Wordpress blog, or are thinking about starting a Wordpress blog, I recommend checking out this site. They offer free wordpress templates in both 2 column and 3 column layouts. I really like the 3 column Rainbow Garden theme, but there is something on there for everyone. They have over 150 templates to choose from! And the best part (at least for me) is that they give you step by step instructions on how to install your new template.

0 comments: