Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Protect Your Identity With Shop Shield

I know that I have mentioned this before but I love shopping online. However, I am always hesitant about giving out my personal and credit card information. A few years ago one of my friends was a victim of identity fraud. She had been using her credit card to shop online and someone was able to steal her information and used it to book a $4000 vacation. Luckily she found out about it rather quickly and was able to report it, cancel the charge and get her money back. Many times identity theft victims never get their cases resolved and end up with their credit ruined.

Now there is a service out there called Shop Shield® that gives online shoppers the most complete protection against identity theft and fraud. Shop Shield® offers secure online payments. You are able to shop online without revealing your real personal and financial information, protecting your credit card numbers, bank accounts, billing information and more from being stolen. Shop Shield® also offers secure site registration. You can create and manage usernames and passwords and also get anonymous email addresses to use at any site for free. Give Shop Shield® a try and take the worry out of your online shopping experience.

1 comments:

Oz Free Classifieds said...

I've read a couple of blog entries about this shop shield, I have to give it a try since its a great way to protect my self from fraud and enjoy my online shopping