Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Sponsored Reviews

So I decided to take the advice of one of my blog readers and checked out SponsoredReviews

SponsoredReviews is similar to PPP and Social Spark in that they will pay you to write reviews about an advertisers products or services. One difference is that you must bid on an opp. and the advertiser has to approve your bid before you will be paid to write the review. Payments are made on a bi-weekly basis via PayPal. I just received confimation that my blog was approved so I will keep you all updated on how this opportunity works out.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have signed up for something similar call buyblogreviews. I have bid on several things over the last few weeks but have never heard anything...

I will be anxious to hear from you how this works out...

Angel said...

I have written a couple of posts for Sponsored Reviews and BuyblogReviews. I hate to compare the two, but what I like about the former is most advertisers do not allow publisher to announce that it is a paid post.

Paid posts sometimes annoy regular readers of our blog.

Good luck!

Anonymous said...

I never was able to be accepted into sponsored reviews, but I have heard that it is a great company. Good Luck!

Wei Liang said...

A nice opportunity to make money online by writing reviews. But there are very few opportunities for blogs with low alexa and PR rank. All the best in this program.


Wei Liang
http://successbiz4all.blogspot.com