Sunday, June 8, 2008

511 Shorts For Fathers Day?

Can you believe Father's Day is almost here? Only 7 more days!! I have been searching online, trying to find a gift for my father. I wanted to get him something that he would not only like but could actually use. Then I came across these really great 511 Shorts. There are various styles (including some for women and kids) available on the website, but the one that caught my eye was the mens 511 Tactical Shorts. These shorts are made to be stylish and durable. Made from 100% Cotton Tactical Canvas they have seven pockets in all including a pocket for your cell phone/knife/flashlight. They even have a utility tool strap. My dad works as a builder and is always carrying tools around with him so I know he would love these shorts. Finally, I think I might have found the perfect Father's Day gift!

0 comments: