Thursday, June 26, 2008

My A/C Nightmare

I remember, it was way back in 1999 and I had just moved to Florida. It was about 95 degrees and very humid. I got in my car and started it up only to find that my air conditioner wasn't working. At the time I was pretty broke so I had to wait until my dad came down a few weeks later to see if he could fix it. It was awful! I had to drive about 25 minutes to get to work and by the time I got there and stepped out of the car it looked like I had just gotten out of the pool. So gross! Eventually I found out that all I needed was a new A/C compressor. I was able to get one from 1AirConditioning.com..
Whether you are looking for an Auto A/C Compressor, A/C Condensers, Air conditioning Evaporators, Driers or Expansion Devices, 1AirConditioning.com has a great selection of New and Remanufactured products available and ready to ship.


0 comments: