Sunday, June 8, 2008

Finding A Good PTC Site

Over the past year I have joined a lot of PTC sites. Most of them have been great sites and good money makers. There are also a few sites that have turned out to be scams. By scam I mean that the site either failed to pay me when I cashed out or the site just disappeared without warning. Because of this I am now more selective about which PTC sites I join.

If you are thinking about joining a new PTC site, consider doing a little research first. Look up the site and find out what others have to say about them. A lot of PTC sites have their own forum. If you can, check out the forum before joining the site to see what the members have to say. How long has the site been around. Do the members have any complaints? Have they been getting paid? Does the site admin. post on the forum? Does the admin. respond quickly to trouble tickets and emails? If there is no contact info available on the site, I would suggest staying away from that site altogether.

Another thing you can do is check the site stats. Site stats are usually found on the main page. If, for example, you see that a site has 8000 members but has only paid out $200 or if you check back a few times and see the total paid to members stays the same, OR if the site stats are not displayed at all, there is a good chance that it could be a scam.

0 comments: