Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Charitable Auctions

So, now that you have made some extra money online..what do you do with it? As much as I would like to say that I save every penny I make, the truth is that I usually end up spending a good portion of it shopping on sites like Amazon and Ebay. But I have recently discovered another auction site that I think you all should know about.

Charitable Auctions is a non profit organization that, through their auction website IDonateToCharity.org, helps other non profit organizations raise money for their charities.
On this site they are able to set up a free storefront to sell items that have been donated by other people or businesses. To see what they have to offer just click here on the View Our Auction Website link. I think this is such a great idea. At least now I don't have to feel so guilty for shopping knowing that the money I am spending is going to a worthy cause.


0 comments: