Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Escali Scales

The other day my daughter and my niece broke my bathroom scale. Its an old ugly stand up model, the kind that when you stand on it the little dial points to your weight...which always seems to be a pound or two off anyway because it never goes all the way back down to zero when you get off. You know the kind I'm talking about, right?

Ok so my sweet angelic daughter and niece were fighting over who was going to stand on it first and knocked it over, breaking off the dial. So, now I need a new bathroom scale. This time I definitely want a smaller digital scale.I really like the Escali scales at Scales Etc. The Escali line offers bathroom scales, kitchen scales, digital scales and more! The scales are both fashionable and affordable and come in a variety of colors to match your room decor.

0 comments: