Friday, June 27, 2008

Riddex Plus

Every year I seem to have a problem with unwanted visitors showing up in my house. No, I'm not talking about friends or family members...I'm talking about mice. We live in a very wooded area and the little furry creatures somehow always seem to find their way inside. In the past I have tried using an exterminator and setting traps. But to me it just seems mean to kill them. I don't want them dead, I just want them to stay away from my house.

This year I have decided to try something new. Riddex has come out with a new product called the Riddex Plus. You simply plug it into an outlet and turn it on, turning the wiring in your home into a giant digital repeller that chases those unwanted mice, roaches and other pests away for good. The best part is that with no poisons, traps or fumes to deal with its completely safe for children and pets.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi. I find your blog very interesting. I had a problem with pests. And here we go, I learn from this great site www.pissedconsumer.com about Riddex. Riddex is an anti-pests product. The product is used to kill pests. However, it can also be dangerous for the pets. The product works without dangerous chemicals, may cause terrible fumes and odors, and it is potentially dangerous to children. Riddex can be applied to all kinds of pests. Riddex Plus uses patented Digital Pulse Technology.