Sunday, June 22, 2008

Liquid Force Wakeboards

Now that summer is finally here, one of my favorite ways to relax and have fun is to go to the beach! Every year for the 4th of July we go to my uncles house on Lake Charlevoix up in Northern Michigan. Last summer while I was there I tried wakeboarding for the first time. My nephews had just gotten these really cool Liquid Force Wakeboards for their birthday and they were daring all of the adults to try them out. It was so much fun and I actually thought it was a lot easier than water skiing.

This year I decided to get my own wakeboard. For those of you out there that are into wakeboarding, you should really check out ModernSkate.com. They have a great selection of Liquid Force Wakeboards, bindings, wakeboard accessories, vests, swimwear and much more!! Everything a wakeboarding enthusiast needs to enjoy their day at the beach!


0 comments: