Friday, June 13, 2008

Go Green with Total Merchandise

Do you want to "Go Green"? Lately, I have been making more of an effort to do what I can to protect the environment. I recycle, take public transportation (when I can), and just recently started buying Eco friendly cleaning products. Every little bit helps! If this is something that you are interested in, there is a great website you should check out called Total Merchandise.

Based out of the UK, Total Merchandise offers a wide variety of Eco Friendly Products. You will find stuff for the home office or every day use including mugs, t-shirts, umbrellas, recycled pens, pencils and mousepads, a bamboo flash drive and even an Eco- friendly printed usb. I had know idea you could actually get a wooden usb!

If you are looking for a gift or just something with a personal touch, they have
the Promotional wooden usb and the Promotional bio-degradable bags. For the usb you can choose either the Slimline or the Wider model with the leather neck strap. Made from real maple or beech wood, the usb comes with FREE etching. Why not put your name or business logo on it? I really like the bags because I could use them for shopping, as a purse or even as a diaper bag!

0 comments: